July 25, 2008

Tooonyyyte!!! (Tonight)

Tooonyyyyte, we can be as one.....Tooonyyyte, we can be as one.....

How d'you like that? U2 for you! Haha!

On to the post!

Tonight I went over to my friend's house, at like 4:30. Her house is like 30-45 minutes from mine but it's cool, because her house is fun! Her dog had puppies not that long ago and there are seven there. Only two need homes, however. They are really cute and they just shine with love. That is the best way I can describe a puppy, other than really cute and fluffy, which is overused (slightly gay, also). They are very affectionate and happy to see you. Let's put it like that so we don't confuse ourselves or anyone else.

After spending some time with the puppies, we went inside and played Wii for a bit. Her boyfriend showed up some time later and I think we went outside and played catch, which turned into a rather violent game that he introduced. It would have been more violent, if we were more violent people, but I guess we just weren't cut out for the game.

It was getting darker and we went inside and watched TV for a while (The Colbert Report/AFV), then went back outside to do some fireworks. They were pretty good ones, and it reminded me of this past Fourth, only I had a lot more and slightly bigger stuff. Not to brag or anything, though. Haha.

We retreated inside once again, and my friend's boyfriend left. Another of her friends, Brenda (possibly a cousin, I'm really not sure), arrived and she brought Dance Dance Revolution. I ahve DDR, but do not play it often. But, they played and said I should play, so I did what any self-respecting guy does when confronted with a difficult decision involving a dance game and a girl who is a good friend and one who I've never met before- play the freakin' game! No awkwardness could appear out of that, could it? Well, even though I suck at DDR, there were no awkward moments really. It was cool and I enjoyed it. I left at 10:00 and got back home at about 10:35.

Which, as a matter of fact, leads me here. To tell you about my night. Toooonyyyte...we ca- Oh, no more singing? Sorry.

Good Night everyone!

No comments: