July 16, 2008

My first ever Blog (4 Real)

Hello to everyone who is or will be reading this!
Welcome to a blog for everyone! Yes, I did just changed fonts mid-sentence. I am merely demonstrating to readers that I am fun and can change on a whim. That said "whim" and was written in Webdings. I do not know what you would ever need such fonts as webdings, but would love to know if anyone ever finds out. Apart from this site, I have a Myspace (which has the same name- Your Neighbor, What a Guy). On there, I have placed a blog once, a short story I did for my English class last year. You must become my friend on Myspace to view it, however.

Regarding what I wil post:
I could post anything from my day to something I observe out there in the real world, or what I am doing at that time. Have fun!

Music, Movies, Video games, and just Life will probably be discussed. So will writing. I write some stuff...Poetry, stories, songs, etc. I will post when I think of something, if I think it's worthy. Critiques are welcomed and I would love to know what you think!

I am a Christian and will post things about my spiritual life from time to time, also. If you do not feel that these views are not for you, I respect your views and can only wish you knew the great life that I have as a Christian.

On an ending note, I would just like to thank everyone that made this possib.....

I mean, ummm... Thank you for reading and please tell your friends!!!

No comments: