July 21, 2008

5th Post! (Persuasion)

Hello, everyone!

I was just thinking about it and, if you want me to post some writing (story, poem, etc.), you are gonna have to persuade me!!!

Here's how it's going to work-

I need to get some subscribers and readers. To do this, I will advertise myself everywhere I can, mainly Myspace. Haha. Please, I really want to get the word out that this is a cool, fun place to discuss anything and everything.

I also want people to show me their persuasion skills. Get me to post; give me a reason to share my life with you!

If you stumble through blogs and come upon this one, please tell people that you saw it!!!

I will put up a new theme, so it looks nicer and more personable, also.

That is all for now, but perhaps I will post later today...if all goes well!

No comments: