August 14, 2008

Save it for Monday

Hello. As you may know, I play volleyball for school. We were supposed to begin conditioning/training/tryouts (herein referred to as "Death") this Saturday, but we got a call from the coach (herein referred to as "coach") saying that the season would begin on this coming Monday. At least Death is held off for a couple days. Hopefully, I can do something to help my physical state in those days; therefore making Death not as painful.

I think my fitness is a lot better than what it has been in previous years, so I hope to be ready. The conditioning is somewhat intense, being not so much for volleyball, but for running cross country I think. The coach also coahes track in the Spring, so I guess he draws from that.

I just want the team to do better than last year, because that was pretty sad. I really do not have anything else to write, so I'll go. My stepdad has to type a letter for his work, anyway.


Good Night!

No comments: