August 20, 2008

I have been published!!!

It's online, but if I get good ratings they will publish my story (Compulsive Evil-the one that I posted here a while ago) in their monthly printed magazine!!!!!!!!!!! Go to http://www.teenink.com/raw/Fiction/article/51052/Compulsive-Evil/ Please rate me!!!!!!!!!!!

That is really cool!!! I am pretty excited!

Sorry for not posting within the past four days, but volleyball started Monday. Holy moly. It was pretty tough on the first day, but fun to be back. It was from like, 8:30 until 1:40, with an hour for lunch. Same on Tuesday, but we started later at 9:00. That was a good day. Then today, which was only 3-5 seemed like nothing, except for running stairs. I'm not really supposed to do stairs, but I can tolerate some of it. I have bursitis in my right knee, and it gets inflamed kind of easy.

Anyway, today was good, and then I had to hurry up and get to J-Crew- my youth group. I play drums for the band there. Our band name was 52 Splinter because if you look at a digital clock, the 5 and 2 right next to each other make a cross inside them. (Just wait for whatever:52 and you'll see it.) I say "was" because we are getting a new name to give us a new identity. It's cool, but no one seems to have any good ideas. I make up band names all the time, but not ones that would fit a Christian youth group band. If you come up with something radical, please tell me!

If you have a Myspace and would like to add me, my url is http://www.myspace.com/the_maddest_of_the_doggs

It's on private, so you'll just see my picture, but I'll probably add you if you want me to.


Well, I am going to go to bed now. My muscles are sore and I like bed. Ha ha.

Good Night!!!!!!

No comments: