August 24, 2008

The End

This isn't my last post forever, or for even a while. The title is just nodding to the greatest games ever, the Olympics.

This year was the greatest ever, I think, because so many records were just obliterated. Records were being broken left and right. It was insane. I loved watching them on however many channels it was being broadcast. I learned that some sports were included when I didn't think they were, such as kayaking and the ever pointless rhythmic dancing. Some inclusions of sports were so laughable that I just watched them anyway because it was the Olympics. I'd like to know why they're taking some sports out, like softball, and keeping in trampoline jumping. I mean, who can't jump on a trampoline. It is awesome that they can flip like 5 times in the air and do all sorts of twists, but I don't think it needs an international competition. A little ridiculous.

For anyone who was voted for me on TeenInk, thank you! I have made it to the top third spot in over all fiction for popularity. Please if you have not yet done so, go to the first link on my last post and vote and/or leave a comment so that I can possibly get published in the monthly print magazine. Thank you in advance!!!

School starts tomorrow, which I am OK with. I am on waiver, so that means I only have to stay in school until my classes that I need to graduate are over. There are four periods in a day and I only have two classes (periods) on A days. There are two cycles of days, A and B, which have different classes in them. I only stay until about 10:30 tomorrow, then I might go home, and I have to be back at school by 2:00 for a meting with FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) people. Any other time it'll be by 3:00 for volleyball practice. Then, on Tuesday, I only have to go for one period. That ends at about 9:00, so I suppose I'll go home after that until I have to leave again for volleyball.

It is pretty crazy, but it'll get better when I start the college classes every Monday and Wednesday. I won't have to go back home and hopefully I can save some gas. So yeah, it's not as busy as it sounds, but it's just a little awkward. Sometimes, I'l still get out really early with no where to go, but oh well.

Senior year, get ready. Yes, it needs to get ready for me. I own it. This is my year. This is...SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, not really. But it does hold a lot in store for me. I mean, I hold a lot for it. Yeah, there we go.

No comments: