June 02, 2009

What's Going On?

Well, what? This past month of May has been a very busy one, and it will not slow down until after I graduate, which is this Friday thankfully. Yes, high school is all over for me on June fifth. It has been a great four years, and I am ready to move on for the most part. I am done with all of the repetitiveness of high school, all its drama and annoying people. However, I will miss some people, like the ones who I have been with for four years. I was going to talk about this later, but I'm just kind of rolling into it.

The people that I have seen every day of my four years of high school, in my Agribusiness/Animal Science class, are some great people. I have had the pleasure of getting to them them quite well and four of them hang out with me pretty regularly. Did I mention that my whole class is girls? Yes, everyone, except me, is female. That fact has really not posed any problems with becoming friends with them. I have/had a couple of guy best friends that I was close to, but I do not see them often, so we have drifted apart. I now seem to spend my time with girls more often than guys which, if I had not gotten to know the girls, would have been weird. And of course, there's my wonderful girlfriend who I love to be around. I really do not know what else to say, except that these girls have made high school better and I will miss them.

In other news, I kind of need a job. I have applied at Chuck E. Cheese and Target and have not heard from either of them. Well, I did get an e-mail from Target saying that they could not offer me a position. That was two hours at Target wasted. I went back two days later to find out that their "Now Hiring" signs really mean "Cashiers Wanted" because that was the only position open. I tried to apply for that, but the machine said that it already had my application stored. I do not know if that means that it applied for cashier for me, or it just denied me. Anyway, I might go and see if Chick-Fil-A is hiring. I saw on snagajob.com that they were hiring, but I do not want to join the site just to apply. On their website, it just said call the location for which you wish to apply. I might go there tomorrow and see. I really do not want to be a cashier. I can do it, but it just is not enjoyable for me. If that was not my duty all the time, I could do it, but I definitely do not want to be only a cashier.

As my high school career comes to a close, my college career will begin in a few months. My major is Criminal Justice with the option in arts, I think. There was an option in legal studies, but that's more law jargon and stuff that does not interest me. I am still unsure about a career, but I can figure that out later. I do know that I am excited for the future opportunities that will be coming my way, and I will remember high school as a time that helped make me into the person I am today.

1 comment:

Kait said...

marc, you're my best guy friend. for sure. and definitely one of my best friends overall. :D