December 11, 2008

The New Stuff

So, here are the two things that I have written. Refer to last post for more information. (Again, you should read The Silent at least a couple of times.)


The Silent
Do you hear the silence?
It's screaming it's so loud.
Deafening silence, screaming silencing silence.
Screaming silent silencing silence at the silenced silent, who beg for silence instead of screaming.
They are the silent screamers who scream for silence and when they get it,
they will be screaming.


(This is the song that I wrote, but I can't play guitar or piano...or trumpet for that matter. Refer to last post.)


Watch Out
Gonna march right in there
Gonna get what I want- Yeah!
Better not get in my way, now
You better watch out for me

You think I'm a pushover?
Well you won't see me comin'
Better get out of my way, now
You better watch out for me

Hey look out now!

So maybe I'm a pushover...
The reason you don't see me coming
is that I'm not really there, am I?
Please watch out for me...


First stanza- Starts off fast and really big. Possibilities include a full orchestra.
Second stanza- Still large.
"Hey!"- Starts the long musical interlude. Could have a few solos of various instruments. Dies down at the end to only strings.
Last stanza- Not robust, very quiet; defeated.


There they are. I finally put stuff up. Please tell me what you think.

Thank you

This is my own original, creative work.

No comments: